Sanctioned Programme : B. Ed (2Yrs.)
Annual Intake : 50
Fee Charged from Students
For the 1st Year an amount of Rs. 27,100/- is charged from the Fresher Candidates and Rs. 30,700/- is charged from deputed candidates. For the Second Year an amount of Rs. 21,100/- is charged from the Fresher Candidates and Rs. 24,700/- from Deputed Candidates.
Available Infrastructural Facilities
As per NCTE norms the college has :
Books and Journals in the Library
- Required number of classrooms, conference room, college hall / auditorium, students common room etc.
- Different laboratories like psychology lab, geography lab, life science / physical science lab, language lab and E. T. lab. There are laboratory equipments models, TLM, multi-various specimens and materials for each laboratory.
- Micro-teaching classroom with simulated lesson devices (LCD projectors, Video camera, OHP etc.).
- A fully automated and functional library and reading room.
- A number of computers that can be used by both students and teachers.
- Students have free internet access facilities as well as printing scanning and Xerox facilities.
- A virtual classroom has been installed, however it is not yet in use.
- A number of musical instruments like Harmonium, Electronic Tabla, Tanpura, scale change Harmonium etc.
- Purified drinking water and toilet facilities for students and staff. There is separate toilet facility for the male staff.
- A sanitary napkin vending machine has been installed for students.
- There is also a generator and inverter for electrical emergencies.
Total No. of Books : 14,455
No. of journals : 13 (5 NCTE Published Journals and 8 Free Journals)
No. of Books purchased during 07.12.18 to 02.03.2019 = 150 books
Till July 2018 we were the member of N-LIST Journal services but due to some unavoidable circumstances we have failed to reissue the above membership but we have already sent an e-mail regarding our fault to the respective authority and will acquire membership till the end of this month, March, 2019.